Land & Water Issues Committee
This committee provides advocacy in environmental issues including Critical Habitat, Endangered Species Act, and the management of our natural resources and ecosystem services that our industry provides to the general public.
Ranchers provide many Ecosystem Services while caring for our natural resources, both land and water. These services are provided to residents and guests visiting Hawaii.
- Promoting Conservation Practices
- Invasive Species Control
- Carbon Sequestration
- Providing View Planes
- Protecting Green Space
- Promoting Best Grazing Practices
- Protecting Our Watersheds
- Protecting Native Species
- Managing Critical Habitat